Your Child's First Visit
Prior to your child's first visit, you will need to complete the online registration form or arrive 20 minutes early to complete the paperwork in the office. There may be some additional forms depending on your child's diagnosis.
On the first visit, please bring:
- Driver’s License or a valid ID of parent or legal guardian
- Insurance information (if not supplied over the phone)
- Referral or prescription for therapy (if not faxed by doctor's office)
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, or any other relevant information (if not faxed by doctor's office)
- List of medications (if any)
Expect the first appointment to last approximately 1 hour. Follow-up appointments may last 30 to 60 minutes depending on your child. To maximize the value of the session for parent and child, please seek alternate care arrangements for siblings or other minors. If additional children must be brought to the appointment, they are expected to be fully supervised at all times and not allowed on therapy equipment for safety reasons.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to beginning a meaningful journey with you and your child!